En êtes-vous à votre première visite sur ce site ?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this learning site. Here are the steps:
- Either fill out the New Account form by clicking the button below OR click one of the buttons below to login using your Google, Facebook or Microsoft Account
- If you are self registering an email will be immediately sent to your email address, one will require you to click on a link to confirm your address.
- Once you have confirmed your account you will be logged in.
- Select the course you want to participate in and click on enrol. (Some courses may require an enrolment key)
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to login to access your courses.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: A unique e-mail address is required to create an account. If you are currently sharing an email address with another person simply add +YOURNAME between the email address and the @ sign to create a unique address.
For example if James and April were sharing the address firstname.lastname@example.org their unique addresses would be: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE:When logging in for the first time you may be directed to update your user profile. Please be sure to select your Provincial/Territorial Chapter and update your information and profile before continuing.